Manny Puts People Over Politics and Will Fight for You

 
I want to continue to serve my community as your State Representative. I want to see that the laws that our legislature makes are fair and evenhanded. I want to see the state stand up to its responsibilities instead of pushing them onto our towns and cities.  I will work with anyone, Republican, Democrat or independent who has a good idea.

I will be a sensible voice for practical solutions to the real problems we currently face.  I believe our representative democracy is the best government system yet created. I want to be part of it so I can continue to help our community and the people of Farmington.  

Please vote for me and help me support Farmington families and our community by sending me to the State House to fight for you.  Vote on or before Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment