Candidate for Farmington State Representative

I have decided to run again for the state legislature. I can think of more fun things to do than serve in the legislature. But something must be done to reduce our property tax burden. The solution to the property tax burden lies in Concord and I want to be part of the solution.

As some of you know, I have run a successful law practice in Farmington for over 40 years.  I have served as Town Moderator twice, and on the Planning Board and other local committees.  I am currently Chair of the Trustees of Trust Funds.   I want to do my part to see that the state government does things that help the people of Farmington.

I want to thank all the people who supported me in my last run for State Representative and look forward to working with you again.  Unfortunately, with the Covid 19 pandemic, person to person campaigning will not be feasible.   I will not be able to talk with all of you as I would like to, but please feel free to contact me through my Facebook Page, Krasner4StateRepresentative, my email, Manny4Rep@gmail.com.  We can “talk” and communicate even if it is not in person, face to face. I look forward to hearing your ideas and concerns, I want to know what is important to you, and what you want to see from your State Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment