Open Letter to Democratic Voters

Dear Fellow Democrat!

I am running again for State Representative. I came close last time, within 65 votes. This time I hope to win. I am writing to you because you have been a stalwart Democrat at a time when it has not been easy to be a Democrat.  I am asking for your support. 

The COVID-19 pandemic makes door to door, face to face campaigning impractical. So, I am turning to you. I ask for your ideas on what things are most important to people in Farmington.   What do people need to hear from someone running for office?  What are the best ways to communicate when I can’t have rallies or go door to door?  I  welcome your ideas. I will be relying on social media, signs, and, most importantly, you to get the message out.  Please talk to your family, your friends, your neighbors, co- workers, and people you know from organizations.  I will provide Farmington with good representation. I will always think of what is good for people here when I vote on legislation. I will not blindly follow a party line.  

Some of you know me personally, and I hope you have good things to say. For those of you who don’t know me personally, I have posted my palm card from the last election on my Facebook page to give you some more information about me. As you will see, it reads like a job application. The information about what I is on the Facebook page and I'm  building a website that will have a lot more of my personal history in Farmington.  I welcome your ideas and your feedback on my ideas.  You can reach me at my Facebook page, Krasner4StateRepresentative, or my email Krasner4StateRep@gmail.com.  
In addition to talking to people, I may ask those of you who are willing to write postcards or make phone calls to remind people  to vote, and when they vote to go all the way down the ballot and not just stop after  president or governor and senator. 

Finally, this will be a more expensive campaign because I will be using mail, and social media advertising. I know everyone in the world is asking you for money. I am too. Any contribution $5, $10 or $25 would be a great help.  You can send a check to 31 Reservoir Rd,  or make a donation through my Facebook page, or the Website.  

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate your support and help.

Yours truly,

Manny Krasner 

 

Like us on Facebook.

Contribute via ActBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment